Happy Blogiversary!!!

One year ago today I began this little blogging adventure. One year ago, after fasting and prayer, the Lord lead me to start sharing my heart here on this little site. I had no idea what would happen. I didn't even know if anyone would ever read what I wrote! But you read - over 10,000 times! And you commented. And you shared the link on Facebook. I am beyond grateful to all of you for your support! Thank you for hanging in there with me while I struggle through this thing called life. Thank you for humoring me when I talk about my wonderful family! Above all, thank you, Jesus, for doing exceedingly more than I could ask or think! I pray this blog continues to glorify Him and point all people to His saving grace.

I love each and every one you!

In His Glorious Name,
Rebecca


Comments