I Need YOUR Help!



The countdown is on! Plans have been set into place. Airplane tickets have been bought for one leg of the trip. A rental car has been secured for that part of the trip, too. The time is drawing ever near! In fact, here's how near it is...


I know, I know, I know. Maybe I am going a little overboard. But think about it - we're about to be gone from home for the better part of 7 weeks. SEVEN WEEKS! The packing alone is starting to stress me out just a little bit. 

So here's where you come in! If you were doing a trip like this, what would you pack? What would be your must-have item? What would your road trip snack be? And then throw kids in there. What would you HAVE to have for your kids? Finally, what would you do to prepare for such an adventure? I would love to hear from you! So please, please, pretty please, comment on the blog or on social media. Any advice would be welcome - as long as it's nice! I am actually very excited to hear from you!


Comments