The Coffee Conspiracy, Part 2

Dear Keurig,

As we spoke back over the summer, I was very upset with my 2.0 because EVERY SINGLE Sunday morning it told me I was not using a K-cup to brew my coffee when I in fact was. As if this wasn't disturbing enough - especially on early Sunday mornings when I have to be at church before it is reasonable for humans to be awake - our Keurig 2.0 started doing something even worse. It started shooting coffee grounds into our coffee.

Gasp. How could this even be? This brewer was supposed to be a precision machine designed for making the perfect cup of coffee. And it had done that since we had owned it. The taste of the coffee was never in question. However, when I have to strain my coffee with a small colander, we have a problem.

Stewart tried his best to do every cleaning method under the sun. He consulted YouTube and also the Keurig website. Nothing helped. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, our coffee maker did something even worse. It started only making us a half cup of coffee. This infuriated us even more. When one is so looking forward to that first cup of deliciousness, it is highly disappointing to only get a tiny taste of it.

Finally, after trying everything to fix it but getting angrier and angrier that nothing was working, we have thrown out the 2.0 and have gone back to the old, original brew - the K50. But I must say Keurig - this is your last chance. If this one goes out, we will not be buying another one. You have one job - to make my coffee. Don't let me down.

Sincerely,
A Pastor's Wife Who Needs Her Coffee

Comments