What a Week!

Sometimes you just have a really good week. Here was ours, along with a bunch of pictures: (Sorry if you've seen all of this on social media. This is pretty much life right now.)

Last Sunday was Mother's Day, and let me tell you, my family did a wonderful job of pampering me! Stewart totally surprised me and gave me tickets to my first ever Saints game! I grew up going to Cowboys games because of my dad's great love of all things Dallas Cowboys, but I have never even set foot inside the Super Dome. I'm am over the moon excited! Also, to top off a great day, Zach prayed at the end of worship Sunday morning. Such a sweet prayer!



Tuesday night, these things happened:





He's almost 3, y'all. Unreal. And we love Angel Denise Photography! She is phenomenal!

Wednesday was awards day at Zach's school. He racked up on the hardware! A honor roll, top Accelerated Reader in his class, 100 point club for AR, outstanding academic achievement, and best class historian. We are proud!



Thursday night, Stewart and I went on a date. An actual, grown-ups only date. It was nothing short of magical.

Friday night was Zach's piano recital.



The next thing I knew it was Sunday again, and Zach was getting his end of the year Royal Ambassadors. Bible Drill, and children's choir awards.



And tomorrow is the last day of school. Where has this year gone? I'm telling you, the old folks were right. The days fly by the older you get. Now, the days are counting down until we leave for our big adventure! Let the summer of #sabbaticchronicles2016 begin!

Comments